Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Captain America a Nazi?


As a long time Captain America fan (four decades of my life), how do I feel about the new storyline where Steve Rogers is actually a Hydra sleeper agent? I have seen far too many storylines that creative teams pull some as gimmicks for nothing more than shock value or some fabulous twists. I think this is the latter. As for Cap being Hydra. Nope. Don't think so. It's all Kobik following the end of Stand-Off. They should fix this. If not, then I can always junk the title, right? If I can junk the X-Men that for almost my entire life I said was my favorite comic (after what Bendis did to the title), then I can ditch another old time fave. But I have to see it through. For all we know this is just like the Winter Soldier storyline.


No comments:

Post a Comment