Friday, January 29, 2016

Looking forward to the Future Quest comic


Am happy for the announcement that DC is reviving some of these cartoon classics in comic book form. Of course, these Hanna-Barbera characters have previously been featured in comics. I have almost all Comico comics of Jonny Quest. And the Space Ghost special on Comico written by Mark Evanier and drawn wonderfully by Steve Rude -- that will be in my Top 20 favorite comics ever. I could lose the majority of my collection but that one I will keep forever.

Of the four Hanna-Barbera books announced by DC, it is only Future Quest that I will check out. 


The Herculoids were one of my favorite cartoons as a kid. Have been trying to find any DVDs of those old shows. Not sure how the comic will stand up but will sure give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment